Monday, October 24, 2011

New colors, new glazes, new lines.

 
 I love new ideas.  I love when they come crashing at you like big snow balls and explode into your mind.  Bringing them out into the world is kind of like giving birth, just a lot more fun.  Thanks to my delightful and very patient sister Patti, I have new glazes.  And I have new ideas to go along with them.  Here are some of the first pieces I have made with them.  Having new colors has inspired several new lines for me and I am working hard to get them ready to roll out at my upcoming shows.
November will be a very busy month for me and I will be ready!   New Santas, bunnies, snowmen, pins, animals, ornaments.  New new.  I had better get back to work!  See you soon...please check www.ritabunny.com for my holiday show schedule.

No comments: