Tuesday, December 30, 2008

winter's day


today was beautiful. the sun was out and it got pretty warm I walked the pups at the park yesterday and they loved it. this afternoon we worked in the yard, draining hoses, putting up tools. I am already planning next year's projects. Jack and I miss all the puppies being around. he is sticking to me like glue, even wanting me to go outside with him to potty like I did when he was wee little. funny.

I worked on more invoices today and mailed my gifts to my Japanese friends. chocolates of course and little scrap books Allyson made them. speaking of Allyson, she is taking orders for me up in her neck of the woods! we are planning a chocolate and valentine show next month! the ladies will love it. I am going to have one in Louisville also. it will be so much fun! I am excited to get back to work.

No comments: