Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to my online diary! I am so happy to share the stories of life on Rabbitville Road. I work in my studio by day, creating wonderful clay sculptures. This is a beautiful place, a retreat from the big world outside. It is peaceful and quiet and I am visited by all kinds of animals and interesting people. I have daily visits from mama deer and their fawns, rabbits, (of course!) possums, raccoons, mice, chipmunks, squirrels, turkeys, coyotes, and the neighborhood dogs and cats. I have flyovers by all kinds of birds, including sandhill cranes, herons, geese, eagles, hawks, owls and every other kind of bird imaginable. I have 17 fish living in my fish pond as well as some interesting frogs. I have two dogs, one 9 year old named Annie who followed me home one day when I was running. The other is an adorable pup named Jack who has cornered the market on cute. They are my constant companions. I love to garden, and live to be outside. But my deliberate passion is to create and clay is my medium. I plan to share my creative adventures with you and keep you updated on what is happening in my little part of the world. Life is indeed wonderful on Rabbitville Road!

No comments: