Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm back




well, it's time to get back to my blog. I have been so sad, I have lived through it. and I learned a lot.

The busy season was incredible. lots of new contacts, new shows and opportunities. I am in the process of applying to several new shows this weekend. it is intense and necessary as the due dates are coming up.

and I have been struggling with updating my technical equipment. I got a new cell phone and I love it. it is a Motorola Droid. I tried MiFi by Verizon and it just wouldn't work with my mac book. back it went but when I tried to install the old modem software I was in big trouble. I finally downloaded a newer version and I am back in business.

I have been accumulating mac magazines and studying them. I have ideas for adding to my iweb site, for enhancing the templates. same for pages, and dvd builder. I am excited about that, and enjoying feeling the ideas come together in my head. I have lots of clay ideas, too! as always, so many things to do and try, so little time. it will be time to get back in the studio next week. I have pending Christmas orders that must be finished. I just needed rest.

I am starting to feel a bit more like me again. my family was hard hit. today I saw an eagle. I have done nothing but cry for days...spirit must have wanted me to know it is time to fly again. okay, I am ready to rejoin the world.


No comments: