Monday, March 26, 2018

Consider Boutique!


I held my first show at Consider Boutique on St Patrick's Day!  Ben and I worked hard in preparation,   sculpting all our best ideas.  I drove down on Friday, and Louisville Team Rabbit Captain Clarice Denoux and shop owner Casey Emrich helped me set up.  


Casey had a place all picked out for our tables.  After all the boxes were in, Clarice and Casey started placing the pieces to their best advantage.  It looked wonderful!


Clarice and I went back to her house and relaxed.  While she cooked a yummy dinner, I priced some more pieces.  It's always so nice to visit after setting up.



Clarice is a wonderful cook.  We talked and caught up.




This is Toots the shop dog.













The show was great!!!  We had a good crowd and great visits.  I want to give a big shout out to Team Rabbit members Clarice Denoux, Debbie Uhl and Mary Jane Emrich.  They make my shows fun and doable!  I also want to thank Shopkeeper Casey Emrich for letting us have our show at Consider Boutique.  I love this shop and having them represent us.  I left a good selection of items for spring, so be sure to stop in and get that perfect hostess gift or addition to your own collection.  I have already made some tiny "pocket ritas" to send as soon as they are ready.  

So, if you need a rita or a ben, stop in at

107 S. Bayly
Louisville, KY

(502) 409-6300

Consider Boutique is located one block south of Frankfort Ave, turn on Bayly between Porcini's and Carmichael's Bookstore.  





















No comments: